Happy Halloween from the Sodexo Conferencing family!
Sodexo Conferencing Blog
Sodexo Conferencing properties understands what it takes to host exceptional meetings. For example, the Berkshire Meeting Room at the Conference Center at Waltham Woods features large windows which allows for the natural light of the outdoors to flood into the room. This room at the Massachusetts location allows for guests to meet while lounging in ergonomic chairs during their business meeting. If you are looking to take your company’s meeting outside of your office, give them a call to schedule this flexible meeting space for your next workshop.
Black Canyon Conference Center kicked off the halloween week with some festive activities. Check out their pumpkin carvings completed by the staff. The guests at the Conference Center for the day were given the scary task of choosing the winner! Head over to their Facebook to get in on the voting action.
Recently the Chase Center on the Riverfront hosted the 2014 Delaware Devoted Dads Summit. The summit gave dads inspirational messages to equip them to lead their families and children well. Get a glimpse of Keynote Speakers James Worthy and James Rodriguez.
Are you new around here? Allow us to introduce ourselves.
At Sodexo Conferencing we manage properties that offer the best in event spaces for your meetings. Our portfolio of venues are located all over the country. Our venues have dedicated staff to helping you execute events that will leave your attendees proclaiming that it was the best event of their life. Start searching for a property for your next corporate meeting today.
Our Sodexo Conferencing properties are now taking reservations for holiday parties. Here is a quick glimpse at the menu offerings from the Chase Center on the Riverfront. Give them a call to book your meeting in the Delaware area.
Enjoying the Sodexo dining experience at the Conference Center at Waltham Woods just got upgraded. The Dining Room in the Boston, Massachusetts area now features new floor, upgraded lighting, and a new layout to allow guests to move quickly through the action stations. The action stations feature a hot and cold food kiosk as well and new food display tables. Here are a few pictures from the new area.
The San Ramon Valley Conference Center is proud to introduce a new dining experience to enhance the time spent onsite by our guests. We have added an interactive customized omelet bar for breakfast. Lunch has an expanded grill menu, more customized made to order dishes and a new Global Cuisine offering. Dinner has fresh displays, a la minute cooking and table delivery service. All these changes have really helped to make the space feel like 3 different dining venues. We will be continuing to evolve our food service to create an ever changing dining experience!
When planning a corporate retreat, you will find the following check-list helpful for exceeding your attendees expectations.
- Wifi- Your attendees want to be connected during your sessions. Make sure the center has free wifi or that you know ahead of time what the fees are to get internet access for your attendees. This will keep them engaged and even Tweeting about your meeting!
- Food- Consider the menu options for your meeting. Make sure you choose a location that has a variety of meal options to meet everyone’s dietary needs. Typically our conference centers have buffet options that include a beef, chicken, and vegetarian option. You will even find a salad bar as well as a great dessert option to keep everyone fed for the afternoon meetings.
- Parking- Find out the best place for your attendees to park ahead of the meeting. Make sure you provide great directions so that attendees know how to get to the venue and how much parking will be. It would also be a good idea to give directions and shuttle information from the airport to your attendees traveling from out of town.
- Networking areas- Find ways to encourage networking. Are there lounge spaces outside of the meeting room for attendees to gather on breaks? Are there comfy chairs in the lobby where guests can relax in between sessions?
- The Content- Who is presenting at the workshop? Will they be engaging and will they have fun icebreakers for guests? Make sure slides are received ahead of time so that attendees can have a pdf copy of the information being shared. They can use this for note taking and to make sure they are following through with the key ideas after the meeting.
- Happy Halloween from Sodexo Conferencing
- Meet in Massachusetts
- Happy Halloween from Black Canyon Conference Center
- Delaware Devoted Dads Summit
- Introduction to Sodexo Conferencing
- The Holiday's are Coming
- Chase Center Event Feature
- New Dining Experience at Waltham Woods
- New Menu at San Ramon Valley
- 5 Event Planning Tips for Conference Centers
- arizona (5)
- Black Canyon Conference Center (4)
- Chase on the Riverfront (1)
- High Country Conference Center (8)
- Holidays (1)
- Massachusetts (3)
- Meet the Chef (1)
- Meet the Chef, Millennium Center (2)
- Millennium Centre (11)
- Pickwick Gardens (7)
- program (2)
- san ramon (6)
- san ramon valley conference center (7)
- Sodexo Conferencing (7)
- Venues (8)
- Waltham Woods (3)
- weddings (7)
- wellness (2)